Gamba & Lombana is a Coral Gables personal injury and accident law firm. Our personal injury lawyers represent clients throughout Miami-Dade County in their most vital and meaningful legal disputes. From the wrongful death of a loved one to the catastrophic injuries caused by medical malpractice and car accidents, we help our clients to obtain their full measure of justice when they have been severely and unjustly wronged.
The lawyers of Gamba & Lombana are very proud of our record of service and dedication to our clients and their cases. We fully appreciate and understand the gravity of our clients' victimization, and we are focused and driven to bring justice to those who are responsible for their suffering. As a fully bilingual and multicultural firm, we have represented clients from around the world and focus much of our attention on representing Florida's many Hispanic residents as well as tourists and visitors from Latin America and around the world. Each of our founding partners has more than 30 years of experience in litigating cases in South Florida courts in matters involving:
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injury
- Car Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Truck and Bus Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Defective Products
- Drowning Accidents
- Nursing Home and Elder Abuse
- Insurance Claims and Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
Tomas F. Gamba and Hector J. Lombana are dedicated to helping individuals and families in South Florida seek justice for catastrophic injuries suffered in accidents caused by others. If you have questions about your legal rights, contact us at (305) 448-4010. We help injured clients determine the persons or businesses responsible for their injuries, as well as establish the liability of those parties for paying you compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages.
Persons injured in car accidents or by medical malpractice need to consult an experienced Miami personal injury attorney immediately. We can help you preserve vital evidence that supports your legal claim as well as meet statutory deadlines for filing your personal injury case.
- Costa Cruise Victims Face Emotional Trauma The Costa Concordia cruise accident will have a lasting effect on the victims, as they cope with the sheer trauma of surviving a terrifying and ....
- Sponge Found Inside of a Florida Judge After Surgery Late last year, West Palm Beach Judge Nelson Bailey underwent surgery, expecting to be alleviated from the discomfort of an intestinal condition. ....
- Miami-Dade and Broward Home to the Deadliest Road in the United States The National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration last week announced that I-95, the interstate that runs through Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm ....